“Everybody can be great. Because anybody can serve. You don’t have to have a college degree to serve. You don’t have to make your subject and your verb agree to serve…. You don’t have to know the second theory of thermodynamics in physics to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.”~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Fundraising supports everything from the music the students perform to bringing in guests musicians, and supporting the district events hosted at Staley. It helps students pay for trips and helps the program pay for our two largest performances of the year – the Holiday Concert and Emerald City!
Thank you for supporting Staley Choirs!
Every year, Staley Choirs sells poinsettia’s ahead of the Holiday Concert. We have a limited number (65) this year and orders will be closed once we reach the limit. These are very large, beautiful plants. We use them to decorate the stage during the concert and immediately following the concert on Thursday, December 15th, they can be picked up by the purchaser. Cost is $27. Each one sold will earn $9.
2 steps to order and pay.
1. Fill out this google form to place your order.
2. Pay for your plants at the Falcon Club Square Site. Select “Other” under “Items Being Purchased” and specify “Poinsettias.”
Both above fundraisers are open to all choir students. Funds will be allocated as follows:
- Students who are going on the Let Me Listen Tour will receive 100% of the funds they raised towards their trip account in Ryzer provided their name is listed in the google form and/or payment portal.
- Students who are not going on the trip are encouraged to participate as well. Funds raised by students not going on the trip will go into our general fund (Falcon Club) to help pay for the Holiday Concert and Emerald City.
Community & Business Sponsorship
Becoming a sponsor is an incredible way to support Staley Choirs. You will earn recognition and promotion, but more importantly, you are supporting over 400 students plus the educators and staff that support them. If you have questions about sponsorship, please email us at StaleyVocalMusicGuild@gmail.com.
Sign up to become a sponsor in 2 easy steps.
- Fill out this google form https://forms.gle/SGzptn2Ktua6d2Ft5
- Pay for your sponsorship https://staleyfalconclub.square.site/
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Staley Choirs. With nearly 400 students in choir, it takes all of us working together to support the students, staff, and guest musicians.
Please fill out this google form and let me know how you can help.
Make a donation!
Making a donation to Staley Choirs is easy! Just go to our secure Falcon Club site and enter your donation amount, select choir, and submit your payment information.